July 30, 2009

Help!

So this crazed mad woman cut off all my little guy's hair early this summer. It has been like 2 1/2 months since then and now I have NO idea what to do.

If this hairstyle was to be on his head at all times he would be at the point where he desperately needs a haircut. His hair is peeking (ok, really more than peeking) over his ears and when he woke up from his nap today I swear to you he had a rat tail. Oh my Lord, I so wish I was kidding. The poor kid has gone from pint sized army recruit to 1986 7th grader.












This is the worst. I want his hair to grow back to the shaggy, messy, freaking adorable look he was sporting before but I have no idea how to go about doing that. If I trim it is he going to go back to that unrecognizable chia pet looking kid he was for a few weeks there? I do feel he needs the trim because right now he looks as if he lives on the streets and it is making me look like a bad mom. (Note: If you have spent any time reading my blog you know that that I have an amazing ability to make every situation somehow end up being about me.)

Growing out my daughter's bangs took an entire year and it was excruciating every step along the way. I don't want to do it again. I'm very distressed. Are you allowed to sue hairdressers for mental anguish? Cuz' I think I'm gonna. Who knew I would have so much trouble with a boy's locks? Aren't they the easier sex to groom? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...