July 21, 2010

I'm Stealing It #12


My friend Lindsey passed this along to me.  I have not done it yet and neither has she but she will be doing it tomorrow so I will report back on what she thinks.

If you go to this site you can have Mickey Mouse or one of his friends give your child a call!  It is free and you can tell them your child's name and something you want them to mention.

For example I have a little guy who has to be potty trained in exactly 28 days and that might be a great incentive for him. I am going to let Mickey know (HOLY CRAP 28 days!!!!! I'm in trouble!  Sorry for the interruption it just really hit me) that we are potty training and he will let him Z man know how proud he is.

I also have a big girl who is going to Kindergarten next year.  Although she is excited about it, tomorrow is her last day at the school she has been going to for years and she has a great deal of anxiety about that. It might be nice to hear some encouraging words from Mickey Mouse.

I think this is a terrific idea and can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...