April 17, 2014

Busy Busy Me

The reason for this blog is two fold.

1) It's fun to chronicle the things in my life.  I love going back and reading all the terrible things my children and husband have done to me.  I put up with a lot around here folks.  They should have a telethon for me or something.

2) Since I no longer am employed, I am working on getting paid to write.  I know what you are thinking, who would pay this lady to write?  But people actually do.  Weird, I know.  I use the blog as a place where I send potential paying people to read my writing style.

With that being said, there are days or weeks where my family behaves perfectly normally and I don't have much to write about.  This is one of those weeks.  This is also one of those weeks where I wonder how it is that I am so much busier now than I ever was when I was working???

I have an article due tomorrow. Sunday is Easter.  My daughter has a report due this week. My son had a report due on Monday.  Tuesday was tax day. I have 96 piles of laundry that need to be done.  Friday is large item trash day (favorite day of the year by the way!) so I have got to find time to get in my garage and throw out assorted items like 456 random pieces of wood, a lazy boy chair that was left with the house when we bought it, a large screen door with a hole in it and many, many more treasures I am sure. Yeah, yeah I'm so busy, blah, blah, blah - I get it. It's annoying when people complain about how busy they are. Everyone is.  I'll stop. 

The reason I mention this is that there are just going to be some weeks that not a lot of blogging gets done and this is apparently one of them.  That's all I've got.  Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...