January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Our holiday break was great fun. Lots of nice family time. Santa was very nice to all of us and we had some great evenings with friends. Everything I could ask for.

However, I am pretty sure everyone is looking forward to school starting Wednesday. Well - I know I am. So much in fact that I got my children all dressed and bundled for the balmy 3 degrees it was outside today. Packed lunches, warmed up the car, packed backpacks and headed out to school which was not open. OOPS! I knew that, I really did. I think my subconscious mind wanted to believe so badly that they were going back to school on Monday because that is when I had to go back to work that I was trying to will it to be true. But the lack of vehicles in the school parking lot laughed in my face and told me it was not to be.

Good thing I work from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...