May 4, 2009

I have a blog?

So here I am writing a blog. Very interesting. Are you even allowed to write a blog if you just got on Facebook recently and don't Twitter? I don't know what I'm doing and even worse people might not care one iota about my life, but at least this entertains me. Also one day my kids can look back and see all the insane things they put me through.

I am a work from home mom of two crazy kids, two crazy dogs and two crazy husbands. Okay that last part is not true but I like symmetry. My life is really no more interesting or exciting or busy than anyone else's but I can see the humor amongst the chaos and hopefully writing about it will keep me from running screaming to hide underneath my bed.

Enjoy this snapshot into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...