March 18, 2010

Victory is mine!

Although it is March Madness, I am not speaking of a basketball victory (although I'll throw out a Rock Chalk Jayhawk!). I am talking about a much more important victory, one that truly matters - I won the argument of the race car bed!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

If you don't know what I am speaking of, click here and it will bring you up to speed on the major battle that was brewing in our household. It's all kind of a blur now and to be honest I'm not sure how I did it. I wish I could remember what exactly was said by me that put the ball 100% in my court and led me to win, but I don't - which really stinks because I'd like to use those argument skills again in the future. Oh well, I'm just glad it happened.

Here is where we netted out with Z's big boy room. The only thing it is missing is new window coverings but I gotta say I think it is adorable. I was taking the pics in a hurry for something else so when I have a minute I'll tidy his room a bit and take some better photos and post them. Wait, who am I kidding? No I won't.

Oh and I have to say that although I had purchased bedding for my son's big boy bed about 5 minutes after he was delivered, when I got to the actual designing of his room 2.5 years later, I bought all new bedding. My husband really loves it when I do things like that! It definitely isn't the first time and I can't imagine it will be the last. Oh well, that is what Craigslist is for. Anyone in the market for some cute boy bedding?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin-
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I'm loving your painted ceiling and the color combo looks great! Thanks for sharing. Hop you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...