September 15, 2009

Check out my latest article in KC Parent magazine!

In February I started writing articles. I had no idea where they would get me but I just thought it was kind of fun. I sent them to no less than 11,543 magazines across the country and I was fortunate that a very small fraction of those magazines actually liked my writing style and asked me to write some articles for them.

See below for the most recent one published:

Need to Nest?

And to check out this link for other articles I have had published:

look here!

Sorry for the annoying self promotion, but I feel incredibly fortunate that these magazines took a chance on me - someone who hadn't written anything since college. Other articles are coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I'll add making frozen meals to my list of neurotic nesting activities. Love this suggestion.

    (I was inside *seriously crawled inside* my car trunk vacuuming two days before my son was born)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, I'm impressed you could fit in your trunk at that point, I probably wouldn't have! Can you send some of that nesting energy over here please? My house could use a good scouring...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...