September 6, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

For the one or two of you who actually read this blog I thought I should let you know that I am on a self imposed blogging hiatus. My new year's resolution was to take the pressure off of myself on the blog and I am going to assert that right now. 

The kids are in school and activities which makes life CRAZY busy and I have started a new job.  Add that to a husband who works a ton, constant chaos in my head because of the house addition we might be doing soon, and you have a busy person who doesn't feel very creative and is kind of checked out of blogging for now.

I know this will not make a major impact on the world, not even a tiny ripple, but I just thought I would let you know.

When my headspace gets cleared up, I will be back at it.

Thanks!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I bet a ton of people read this blog but just don't comment!

    I totally understand where you're at but I will keep you as one of my faves (because you are) so when the mood strikes and you blog again I'll see know and get to enjoy it.

    Farewell! Now go put the kids to bed and enjoy a glass of wine on your fabulous deck before this week really starts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, now talk to me...